UPDATE: Boy, 9, hospitalised in four vehicle crash on A12 Eastern Avenue
A nine-year-old boy was one of six people injured in a crash on the A12 this afternoon.
Three cars and a lorry collided in Eastern Avenue near the junction with Barley Lane, in Goodmayes, around 12.30pm.
The road was partly blocked westbound as ambulances, fire engines and police dealt with the incident.
A spokesman from the London Ambulance Service said six patients were treated for minor injuries including back and neck pain and grazes.
A woman in her early 30s, a nine-year-old boy and a man in his 40s were taken to King George Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the crash is not known.
Did you see what happened? Call 0208 477 3821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman