UPDATE: Boy, 9, hospitalised in four vehicle crash on A12 Eastern Avenue
A nine-year-old boy was one of six people injured in a crash on the A12 this afternoon.
Three cars and a lorry collided in Eastern Avenue near the junction with Barley Lane, in Goodmayes, around 12.30pm.
The road was partly blocked westbound as ambulances, fire engines and police dealt with the incident.
A spokesman from the London Ambulance Service said six patients were treated for minor injuries including back and neck pain and grazes.
A woman in her early 30s, a nine-year-old boy and a man in his 40s were taken to King George Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the crash is not known.
Did you see what happened? Call 0208 477 3821 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower