Up to £3k for Redbridge businesses to speed up internet in government scheme
Businesses can get grants of up to £3,000 to speed up their broadband as part of a government trial.
Redbridge Council is awarding the funding to small and medium firms, community organisations and charities for improved internet.
The faster connections make video conferencing and other communication easier, and allow online storage that can back up files.
Redbridge is one of several London local boroughs running the scheme before it is expanded later this year.
Hainault and Ilford Business Improvement Districts and the Redbridge Chamber of Commerce are hosting an event about the grants on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be free to attend from 5.30-7.30pm, at Redbridge Town Hall, High Road, Ilford.
Visit the council website for more information.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 6 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 9 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?
- 10 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed