Two women arrested after man killed in Chadwell Heath
Two women have been arrested after a man was found with a fatal stab wound to his chest last night.
London Ambulance Service and police were called to Glandford Way, Chadwell Heath at 11pm to reports of an injured man.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at about 2am.
Police are waiting to formally identify the man before releasing his details and next of kin have been informed.
The two women, aged 24 and 34, have been arrested in connection with the death which is being treated as suspicious and are being held in east London police stations.
You may also want to watch:
Police said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident at this stage.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit