Two men taken to hospital after Chadwell Heath stabbing
Two men were taken to hospital following a stabbing in Chadwell Heath this morning.
Ambulance crews were called to High Road, Chadwell Heath, at 3.50am and forensic officers were collecting evidence inside and outside a house today.
The two men were treated at the scene and their injuries were described as “not life-threatening”.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “Both were conscious and breathing.”
A neighbour said he believed there had been a “violent” disturbance.
You may also want to watch:
Eyewitnesses have reported seeing forensics officers examining “suitcases and bags” in front of the house, close to the junction with Montpelier Gardens, and taking photos of items.
A police cordon covering three houses was removed about an hour-and-a-half ago.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
A neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: “I heard the wailing sirens of the police cars, it was persistent.
“It was obvious something serious had occurred.
“The forensics officers were here in the morning and they were going into the property.
“Two police community support officers were standing outside [the house].”
A worker in a nearby shop said police told her they were investigating a “big incident”.
Redbridge Police has been asked for details of the incident, and if any arrests have been made.