Two men taken to hospital after Chadwell Heath stabbing
Two men were taken to hospital following a stabbing in Chadwell Heath this morning.
Ambulance crews were called to High Road, Chadwell Heath, at 3.50am and forensic officers were collecting evidence inside and outside a house today.
The two men were treated at the scene and their injuries were described as “not life-threatening”.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “Both were conscious and breathing.”
A neighbour said he believed there had been a “violent” disturbance.
You may also want to watch:
Eyewitnesses have reported seeing forensics officers examining “suitcases and bags” in front of the house, close to the junction with Montpelier Gardens, and taking photos of items.
A police cordon covering three houses was removed about an hour-and-a-half ago.
- 1 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 6 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Sam Tarry MP: 'My focus is on job creation in Ilford'
- 8 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
A neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: “I heard the wailing sirens of the police cars, it was persistent.
“It was obvious something serious had occurred.
“The forensics officers were here in the morning and they were going into the property.
“Two police community support officers were standing outside [the house].”
A worker in a nearby shop said police told her they were investigating a “big incident”.
Redbridge Police has been asked for details of the incident, and if any arrests have been made.