Two men stabbed in Chadwell Heath arrested by police
Two men taken to hospital after being stabbed in Chadwell Heath in the early hours of Friday have been arrested by police.
They were treated for their injuries by London Ambulance Service paramedics in High Road, close to its junction with Montpelier Gardens, before being taken to hospital with what were described as “not life threatening” injuries.
Police have said the two injured men have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm, following what may have been a “fight”.
They are understood to both be in police custody.
Forensics officers were seen entering a house in High Road on Friday following the incident, which happened at about 3.50am.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses also said they saw “suitcases and bags” on the ground in front of the house being examined by detectives.
Police left the scene, and removed a police cordon which blocked access to three adjoining houses, at about 1.30pm on Friday.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 6 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 10 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development