Two men stabbed in Chadwell Heath arrested by police
Two men taken to hospital after being stabbed in Chadwell Heath in the early hours of Friday have been arrested by police.
They were treated for their injuries by London Ambulance Service paramedics in High Road, close to its junction with Montpelier Gardens, before being taken to hospital with what were described as “not life threatening” injuries.
Police have said the two injured men have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm, following what may have been a “fight”.
They are understood to both be in police custody.
Forensics officers were seen entering a house in High Road on Friday following the incident, which happened at about 3.50am.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses also said they saw “suitcases and bags” on the ground in front of the house being examined by detectives.
Police left the scene, and removed a police cordon which blocked access to three adjoining houses, at about 1.30pm on Friday.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 9 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 10 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath