Two men stabbed in Chadwell Heath arrested by police
Two men taken to hospital after being stabbed in Chadwell Heath in the early hours of Friday have been arrested by police.
They were treated for their injuries by London Ambulance Service paramedics in High Road, close to its junction with Montpelier Gardens, before being taken to hospital with what were described as “not life threatening” injuries.
Police have said the two injured men have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm, following what may have been a “fight”.
They are understood to both be in police custody.
Forensics officers were seen entering a house in High Road on Friday following the incident, which happened at about 3.50am.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses also said they saw “suitcases and bags” on the ground in front of the house being examined by detectives.
Police left the scene, and removed a police cordon which blocked access to three adjoining houses, at about 1.30pm on Friday.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer