Two men arrested for assault at High Definition Festival but released without charge
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested in connection with an assault at High Definition Festival, but the charges were later dropped by the alleged victim.
Police were investigating the assault which is believed to have happened at the site in Forest Road, Hainault, on June 29, at around 6.30pm.
A police spokesman said: “Two males were arrested in connection with the assault.
“The victim withdrew the allegation and the two males were released with no charge.”
Festival organises admitted their were a “number of issues” on the day and said “a large reason for problems encountered was the sizeable undesirable element who gained entry.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival also had trouble when 900 fake tickets were used to gain entry, forcing those in charge to close the gates early.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 4 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 5 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 6 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
- 9 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 10 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice