Two industrial cookers worth £11,000 stolen from Ilford restaurant
Two huge industrial cookers worth £11,000 were stolen from a restaurant.
Yaz Diner, Chapel Road, Ilford, was targeted on December 30 and police believe the restaurant was watched before the burglary happened.
A white panel van was seen repeatedly around the area, including on the day of the theft, when it was caught on CCTV at 6.10am.
Claire Jackson, from Redbridge Police, said: “The impact on that business was massive because of the time of year.
“It’s likely to have been stolen to order and it must have taken quite a while to get them out.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw anything which may help police with their investigation should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Plot holders 'not convinced' by reassurances over allotments takeover plan
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds