Two industrial cookers worth £11,000 stolen from Ilford restaurant
Two huge industrial cookers worth £11,000 were stolen from a restaurant.
Yaz Diner, Chapel Road, Ilford, was targeted on December 30 and police believe the restaurant was watched before the burglary happened.
A white panel van was seen repeatedly around the area, including on the day of the theft, when it was caught on CCTV at 6.10am.
Claire Jackson, from Redbridge Police, said: “The impact on that business was massive because of the time of year.
“It’s likely to have been stolen to order and it must have taken quite a while to get them out.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw anything which may help police with their investigation should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion