Two hospitalised and one arrested following serious collision on A406 at Ilford
- Credit: Wilson Chowdry
Two people have been hospitalised following a serious collision on the A406 at Ilford.
Another has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving.
Both patients were taken as priorities to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with multiple injuries
A police spokesperson said: “A male aged 42 and another person are still being assessed and their injuries do not appear to be life threatening.”
Emergency services were called to the scene just before 2.45 this afternoon to a collision involving two cars and an HGV.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been reopened with heavy queueing in both directions.
More to follow.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine