Twin dogs arrive for birthday walk in Ilford in chauffeur-driven Cadillac
Two twin dogs arrived for their birthday walk in Valentines Park in style on Monday - in a chauffeur-driven Cadillac.
Harley and Charlie live in Gants Hill with Elaine Westwood and Debbie Evans.
The neighbours, of Beehive Lane, decided to give the cockapoos a very special first birthday celebration by driving them to the park, in Emerson Road, Ilford, in a red 1962 Cadillac convertible.
Debbie, 55, lives two doors down from Elaine and owns Charlie.
She said: “We decided to do something nice for them because the dogs are just lovely.
You may also want to watch:
“The morning was very good. We gave them dental sticks as presents as well and there must have been about eight other dogs who joined us with their owners in the end.
“We had a walk and a kick about with a football, it was just a bit of fun.”
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
Elaine’s husband Carl was the chauffeur for the day after loaning the car from his vintage motors business.
Elaine, 46, said Harley is a “very good-natured dog”.
She added: “We’ve had all sorts of pets over the years with my children but I never knew a dog could be like that.”