Tune in to Sky 1’s Got To Dance tonight to see Redbridge’s Gaana Rajas
- Credit: Archant
Three Redbridge dancers will battle against five other groups in the last live semi-final of Sky 1’s Got To Dance 2013.
Kapilan Kanthithasan, Rajni Ghir and Tiyvan Wigneswaran are all part of the London-based Gaana Rajas, who are set to perform an energetic routine based on a style of dance which originates in India.
The group are hoping to follow Ilford’s Christopher Balbastro, of IMD, into the live final on March 17.
Rajni Ghir said: “I am feeling nervous for Sunday but really excited too. I can’t wait to get on that stage and show the UK public what we are made of.
“I hope they will get behind our style of Gaana. We have been practising every spare moment we have including every evening during the week and a minimum of 12 hours at the weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
Got To Dance will start at 6pm on Sky 1 this evening.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan