Tuition company expands into Redbridge
A tuition company which has expanded from north-west London into Gants Hill held a launch evening to let parents see their service.
The Regent Learning Centre in Commercial House, Eastern Avenue, opened in September and held an open event on November 16.
Director Nalika Danthasinghe said: “We focused on our methodology, if your child came, what the process would be.
Chief executive Selva Pankaj added: “The response is very good. We’re an established brand, there’s a number of parents who’ve come through friends and relatives. When you go to a new area it takes time but we’re very comfortable [with the start].”
The centre offers tuition programmes for pupils aged three to 18.
You may also want to watch:
With centres in Edgware, Harrow, and Wembley, Mr Pankaj said an attraction in moving to Redbridge was the number of parents wanting their children to sit 11 plus exams to get into grammar or independent schools.
He said: “Redbridge has a very popular grammar school system and there’s a huge demand for 11 plus education.”
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
The grammar school entrance tuition programme focuses on English, maths and verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
Visit www.regentlearning.com for more information.