Tube Strike: further delays expected but services resuming on Greater Anglia following accident
- Credit: Archant
There will be further delays for people on their way home this evening as the tube strike continues.
The Central Line is operating a service between White City and West Ruislip / Ealing Broadway and between Holborn and Epping via Hainault and Woodford approximately every 10 minutes.
There is no service on the rest of the line.
All Greater Anglia lines have now re-opened between Liverpool Street and Stratford and services are resuming following an earlier accident at Bethnal Green.
Bus alerts can be found on Twitter at @TfLBusAlerts, with further travel information on tfl.gov.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Visit our website tomorrow morning to follow our live feed with the latest travel news.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening