Tube Strike: further delays expected but services resuming on Greater Anglia following accident
- Credit: Archant
There will be further delays for people on their way home this evening as the tube strike continues.
The Central Line is operating a service between White City and West Ruislip / Ealing Broadway and between Holborn and Epping via Hainault and Woodford approximately every 10 minutes.
There is no service on the rest of the line.
All Greater Anglia lines have now re-opened between Liverpool Street and Stratford and services are resuming following an earlier accident at Bethnal Green.
Bus alerts can be found on Twitter at @TfLBusAlerts, with further travel information on tfl.gov.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Visit our website tomorrow morning to follow our live feed with the latest travel news.
- 1 Medical student who helped injured biker calls for more first aid training
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Letter: High-density housing plans in Redbridge
- 4 Teen boy sexually assaulted on Redbridge bus: Image of wanted man released
- 5 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 6 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 7 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 8 Primary school creates memorial garden for pupils to remember loved ones
- 9 Man in stable condition after Barkingside crash
- 10 Redbridge Tories call for council reform after monkey costume scandal