Trio break in to house and stab Hainault man in leg
A man was left with a stab wound to his leg after a burglary attempt in Hainault.
Three men tried to break into the property in New North Road at about 9.20pm
They were all aged between 20 and 25 years and attempted to gain entry by kicking down the front door.
After failing to gain entry through the front door, the three men used an access road to climb on to the flat roof of a Ladbrokes betting shop and broke into the property through a window.
The victim was stabbed once in the leg with a knife before the males fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No property appeared to have been taken from the property.
The victim was taken to King George’s Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes for treatment.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 5 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 6 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 7 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 8 School Streets scheme to expand in September
- 9 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
Call Det Con Timothy Moore on 020 8345 2667 with any information about the August 26 attack.