Trains stopping again at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
Overheard wire problems created havoc on the train line from Liverpool Street to Shenfield this morning.
Services could not stop at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath and many on the busy line through Ilford were cancelled and delayed between 10am and 11am.
The lines have now been reopened but residual delays are possible.
The problem between Manor Park and Romford affected Shenfield-bound trains.
An Abellio Greater Anglia statement said: “Customers may travel through to Romford and return in the London bound direction, or use Tfl local buses from Ilford towards Romford.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for your patience and understanding, whilst Network Rail engineers work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.”
Tickets were accepted on any Transport for London services via “reasonable” routes.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers