Trains delayed due to signal fault at Ilford Station
A signal fault at Ilford Station this morning has led to train cancellations and delays, expected to last until 9am.
Greater Anglia trains has told commuters delays of up to 20 minutes are expected on the metro routes between London Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to the problems.
The signal fault started at around 6.30am and subsequent trains were cancelled in both directions as a result.
After being fixed at around 7am, delays are expected while the service recovers.
TFL bus routes 86 between Stratford and Harold Wood, and the Underground, and are now accepting train tickets.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on cancellations and delays, visit journeycheck.com/greateranglia.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge