Trains delayed due to signal fault at Ilford Station
A signal fault at Ilford Station this morning has led to train cancellations and delays, expected to last until 9am.
Greater Anglia trains has told commuters delays of up to 20 minutes are expected on the metro routes between London Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to the problems.
The signal fault started at around 6.30am and subsequent trains were cancelled in both directions as a result.
After being fixed at around 7am, delays are expected while the service recovers.
TFL bus routes 86 between Stratford and Harold Wood, and the Underground, and are now accepting train tickets.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on cancellations and delays, visit journeycheck.com/greateranglia.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park