TfL warning of delays on A13 after crash
- Credit: Dan Myler
There are warnings of delays following a crash on the A13.
Lanes two and three of the eastbound stretch of Alfred's Way at the junction of King Edward's Road in Barking have now been cleared after the collision earlier today (August 17)
According to Transport for London, delays remain "extensive" and will take time to ease.
The southbound A406 has traffic tailing back towards Barking Roundabout. As a result Barking Road is congested eastbound with traffic queuing to join the A406.
The A13 has eastbound queues back towards Prince Regents Lane. Motorists have been advised to expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
The Metropolitan Police has been contacted for comment.
For the latest visit tfl.gov.uk
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme