Towie star Arg visits Chigwell dentist
The gap-toothed star of ITV2’s hit television show The Only Way is Essex has turned to a Chigwell cosmetic dentist for help with his smile.
James Argent, known to millions of viewers as Arg, dropped in to meet Ashish Parmar at his Chigwell Rise practice in a bid to keep girlfriend Lydia Bright interested in him.
During the episode, aired last week, Mr Argent was seen asking the dental expert for a look that is “something between Hollywood and Brentwood.”
Mr Parmar, who also appeared in the television series Extreme Makeover said he was pleased to play his bit. He added: “I was amazed at how much equipment and set up was required for filming a short scene.
“As seen on the programme aired, Arg is a bit conscious of his weight, smile and general self confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
About 10 people from the film crew invaded Mr Parmar’s consulting room for half a day of filming on October 22.
It is thought that the ongoing treatment will feature in future episodes of the structured reality show.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals