Towie star Arg visits Chigwell dentist
The gap-toothed star of ITV2’s hit television show The Only Way is Essex has turned to a Chigwell cosmetic dentist for help with his smile.
James Argent, known to millions of viewers as Arg, dropped in to meet Ashish Parmar at his Chigwell Rise practice in a bid to keep girlfriend Lydia Bright interested in him.
During the episode, aired last week, Mr Argent was seen asking the dental expert for a look that is “something between Hollywood and Brentwood.”
Mr Parmar, who also appeared in the television series Extreme Makeover said he was pleased to play his bit. He added: “I was amazed at how much equipment and set up was required for filming a short scene.
“As seen on the programme aired, Arg is a bit conscious of his weight, smile and general self confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
About 10 people from the film crew invaded Mr Parmar’s consulting room for half a day of filming on October 22.
It is thought that the ongoing treatment will feature in future episodes of the structured reality show.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 3 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Redbridge equality group condemns 'heinous' Ilford mosque attack
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation