TOWIE’s Sam and Billie Faiers to launch summer fun day for Woodford Green hospice
Stars of The Only Way is Essex Sam and Billie Faiers will launch a day of summer fun named in their honour for a Woodford Green hospice.
The sisters, stars of the hit reality TV show, will open Haven House Children’s Hospice’s “Summer Faiers” on May 20 at the White House, High Road, Woodford Green.
Visitors will see a number of stalls and attractions including a funfair, bouncy castle and animals from Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire.
Super-heroes, in the guise of families and children in their favourite costumes, will take part in a 3k walk to support the charity as well.
Sam, whose Minnie’s Boutique shop in Brentwood is supporting the charity throughout this year, said: “We are so excited to be helping such an amazing, local cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Mike Palfreman, the charity’s chief executive, said: “The summer fayre is a great day out for local families and in turn helps to support less fortunate children and families in the area.”
The event runs from 11am to 3pm with the TOWIE stars visiting at noon.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 8 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 9 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts