TOWIE’s Sam and Billie Faiers to launch summer fun day for Woodford Green hospice
Stars of The Only Way is Essex Sam and Billie Faiers will launch a day of summer fun named in their honour for a Woodford Green hospice.
The sisters, stars of the hit reality TV show, will open Haven House Children’s Hospice’s “Summer Faiers” on May 20 at the White House, High Road, Woodford Green.
Visitors will see a number of stalls and attractions including a funfair, bouncy castle and animals from Paradise Wildlife Park in Hertfordshire.
Super-heroes, in the guise of families and children in their favourite costumes, will take part in a 3k walk to support the charity as well.
Sam, whose Minnie’s Boutique shop in Brentwood is supporting the charity throughout this year, said: “We are so excited to be helping such an amazing, local cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Mike Palfreman, the charity’s chief executive, said: “The summer fayre is a great day out for local families and in turn helps to support less fortunate children and families in the area.”
The event runs from 11am to 3pm with the TOWIE stars visiting at noon.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 3 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told