Towie’s Amy Childs flips car in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Former The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs said she was lucky to be alive after flipping her white Range Rover Autograph Sport last night.
Childs rolled her vehicle at around 10pm in Woodford New Road in South Woodford, near the Napier Arms Pub.
The 24-year-old was treated by paramedics next to her car, which has a personalised registration plate reading “we11 jel”.
She tweeted: “I am so lucky to be alive thank you to everyone for your lovely messages, god was definitely watching down on me.”
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the star did not need to go to hospital despite the accident.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were called just after 10pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lamp post in Woodford New Road.
“We sent a paramedic duty manager to the scene.”
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
Did you see the star flip her car? If so, please get in touch. Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3825.