Tickets still available for charity dinner and dance in Seven Kings tonight
Tickets are still available for a charity ball in Seven Kings this evening.
Ilford South MP Mike Gapes and the Mayor of Redbridge, Cllr Felicity Banks, as well as several councillors, will be attending a dinner and dance in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
The event will take place at Rayyan Banqueting Lounge in Cameron Road.
The evening, sponsored by several businesses including Sunrise Capital Consultants, Sam Travel & Tours and JKShah Accountants, will start at 7pm and end at 12.30am, with a dress code of “smart and sophisticated”.
Limited tickets are available at £25 per person, for an evening including a DJ and live entertainment, accompanying a three course meal.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, bookings or enquiries call organiser Neelam Pahl on 07718662243
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic