Tickets still available for charity dinner and dance in Seven Kings tonight
Tickets are still available for a charity ball in Seven Kings this evening.
Ilford South MP Mike Gapes and the Mayor of Redbridge, Cllr Felicity Banks, as well as several councillors, will be attending a dinner and dance in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
The event will take place at Rayyan Banqueting Lounge in Cameron Road.
The evening, sponsored by several businesses including Sunrise Capital Consultants, Sam Travel & Tours and JKShah Accountants, will start at 7pm and end at 12.30am, with a dress code of “smart and sophisticated”.
Limited tickets are available at £25 per person, for an evening including a DJ and live entertainment, accompanying a three course meal.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, bookings or enquiries call organiser Neelam Pahl on 07718662243
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman