Three taken to hospital after Barkingside road crash
A 49-year-old man was taken to hospital as a priority with a head injury after an accident which it is believed involved a pedestrian and a car.
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital following the collision in Fencepiece Road, Barkingside, at 9.40pm yesterday.
A call made to 999 reported a car had been in a collision with a pedestrian, but Redbridge Police has not been available today to confirm that.
The London Ambulance Service sent three crews and two single responders in cars to the scene.
Two others involved in the accident were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge