Three taken to hospital after Barkingside road crash
A 49-year-old man was taken to hospital as a priority with a head injury after an accident which it is believed involved a pedestrian and a car.
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital following the collision in Fencepiece Road, Barkingside, at 9.40pm yesterday.
A call made to 999 reported a car had been in a collision with a pedestrian, but Redbridge Police has not been available today to confirm that.
The London Ambulance Service sent three crews and two single responders in cars to the scene.
Two others involved in the accident were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath