Three people taken to hospital after Hornchurch crash
Three people were taken to hospital after two cars collided in Hornchurch yesterday evening.
Emergency services were called to Hacton Lane shortly before 6pm, where firefighters from Hornchurch station had to cut two people out of the vehicles.
Three ambulances, responders and the London Air Ambulance were sent to treat the casualties.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “A woman, reported to be in her 40s, was treated for neck pain and wrist and ankle injuries.
“She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a priority.”
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 20s had to be carried away from the wreckage immobilised on a stretcher. He was taken to the Royal London Hospital by ambulance.
Another man was airlifted to the hospital with pelvic and elbow injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told