Three people taken to hospital after Hornchurch crash
Three people were taken to hospital after two cars collided in Hornchurch yesterday evening.
Emergency services were called to Hacton Lane shortly before 6pm, where firefighters from Hornchurch station had to cut two people out of the vehicles.
Three ambulances, responders and the London Air Ambulance were sent to treat the casualties.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “A woman, reported to be in her 40s, was treated for neck pain and wrist and ankle injuries.
“She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a priority.”
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 20s had to be carried away from the wreckage immobilised on a stretcher. He was taken to the Royal London Hospital by ambulance.
Another man was airlifted to the hospital with pelvic and elbow injuries. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 10 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care