Three people arrested in connection with Chadwell Heath fire that left teenager with serious burns
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three people have been arrested in connection with a fire in Chadwell Heath that left a teenager with serious burns.
A 15-year-old boy is in a stable but critical condition in hospital after the blaze at garages in Mitre Court, which had initially caused him life-threatening injuries.
The arrested people have been bailed to return to Ilford police station.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said enquiries are ongoing and they would like to speak to any witnesses.
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor