Three of Redbridge’s 20 ‘most wanted’ criminals arrested
- Credit: Archant
Three of Redbridge’s most wanted criminals have been arrested following a police appeal in the Recorder yesterday.
Aminur Rahman was arrested just after midnight this morning in Ilford after traffic police stopped him whilst he was driving.
He was taken into custody for alledgedly driving while disqualified, as well as offences including possession of drugs with intent to supply and failing to attend Barkingside Magistrates Court, in Cranbrook Road, for a drugs assessment.
Natasha Anglin was also arrested this morning at 4.30am, in Romford Road, Forest Gate.
Anglin, who was stopped in the street by local officers, was set to appear in court today for failing to attend a hearing for a shoplifting charge.
You may also want to watch:
While Jonathon Grizzle was arrested on Wednesday night for kidnapping, and was bailed on Thursday to appear back at Ilford Police Station, in High Road, on November 4.
If you can help police find any of the remaining 13 men and four women pictured in the gallery above, call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below the picture.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space