Three of Redbridge’s 20 ‘most wanted’ criminals arrested
- Credit: Archant
Three of Redbridge’s most wanted criminals have been arrested following a police appeal in the Recorder yesterday.
Aminur Rahman was arrested just after midnight this morning in Ilford after traffic police stopped him whilst he was driving.
He was taken into custody for alledgedly driving while disqualified, as well as offences including possession of drugs with intent to supply and failing to attend Barkingside Magistrates Court, in Cranbrook Road, for a drugs assessment.
Natasha Anglin was also arrested this morning at 4.30am, in Romford Road, Forest Gate.
Anglin, who was stopped in the street by local officers, was set to appear in court today for failing to attend a hearing for a shoplifting charge.
You may also want to watch:
While Jonathon Grizzle was arrested on Wednesday night for kidnapping, and was bailed on Thursday to appear back at Ilford Police Station, in High Road, on November 4.
If you can help police find any of the remaining 13 men and four women pictured in the gallery above, call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below the picture.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 5 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 8 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 9 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation