Three men in hospital after Barkingside car crash
Three men have been taken to hospital, two as a priority, after a car crash in Barkingside.
The accident happened at just before 11.50am in Sandringham Gardens, Barkingside.
Three ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer all responded to the incident.
A London Ambulance spokesman said a man, reported to be in his 40s, was treated for chest pain at the scene and taken to hospital as a priority.
A second man, reported to be in his 70s, was treated for back pain and immobilised using a collar and board, before being taken to hospital as a priority.
You may also want to watch:
A third man was treated for back pain and taken to hospital.
All three were taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
• Did you see what happened. Call 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.