Three men in hospital after Barkingside car crash
Three men have been taken to hospital, two as a priority, after a car crash in Barkingside.
The accident happened at just before 11.50am in Sandringham Gardens, Barkingside.
Three ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer all responded to the incident.
A London Ambulance spokesman said a man, reported to be in his 40s, was treated for chest pain at the scene and taken to hospital as a priority.
A second man, reported to be in his 70s, was treated for back pain and immobilised using a collar and board, before being taken to hospital as a priority.
You may also want to watch:
A third man was treated for back pain and taken to hospital.
All three were taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 3 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 4 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 5 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 8 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
• Did you see what happened. Call 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.