Thousands ready for High Definition festival in Hainault
- Credit: Tom Horton
More than 14,500 people are expected to visit the borough’s biggest festival in Hainault on Saturday, to see the likes of Labrinth, Katy B, Ms Dynamite and Maya Jane Coles perform on one of five stages.
Visitors will be arriving in their droves to enjoy the top artists which organisers of High Definition 2013 have lined up to play at Forest Farm, in Forest Road.
Held on the same weekend as Glastonbury, the festival, now in its third year, promises to be bigger and better than previous years with a “spectacular” show.
The Digital Arena will see Hackney-born singer-songwriter Labrinth, Stockwell rapper Dot Rotten, and three-time MOBO Award winner Ms Dynamite, sing in front of a crowd of thousands.
If it is dance music you are after, then the High Definition Arena is the place to be.
You may also want to watch:
Maya Jane Coles, Lee Foss and Eats Everything will play into the evening next to the Epidemik Arena, which will house General Levy, Peter Bouncer and Ratpack.
Kiss FM DJ, Charlie Hedges, who appeared at the festival in 2012, said: “The amount of people off the back of last year who contacted me to see if I was on the line-up this year was unreal.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 7 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 8 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
“I’m so excited to be playing and partying with everyone again this year.”
Tickets, which were first released earlier this year, have sold out quicker than expected and are set to sell out before the big day.
To purchase the last remaining tickets for the festival and after party, please visit www.highdefinition festival.co.uk/tickets