The Only Way Is Haven House - TOWIE themed fashion show raises thousands for children’s hospice
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show based around television programme The Only Way Is Essex has raised £4,000 for Haven House Children’s Hospice in Woodford Green.
Stars of the ITV2 show Jess Wright and Billie Faiers showcased their fashon lines on the night at Funky Mojoe nightclub in High Road, Woodford Green, on Thursday.
The X Factor singer and Celebrity Big Brother winner Rylan Clark, Simon Webbe from pop group Blue and DJ Ironik also attended the event.
It was raising funds for the hospice, also in High Road, which helps children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
The show was run with Loughton based modelling academy La Mode.
You may also want to watch:
Billie said: “Haven House is the chosen charity for our boutique Minnie’s, in Brentwood, and we are doing all we can to support this brilliant cause in its tenth birthday year.”
Jenni Anderson, the hospice’s head of fundraising, said: “This was a fabulous example of how our local business community and our celebrity supporters really get behind Haven House.”
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 3 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 8 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead