The Only Way Is Haven House - TOWIE themed fashion show raises thousands for children’s hospice
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show based around television programme The Only Way Is Essex has raised £4,000 for Haven House Children’s Hospice in Woodford Green.
Stars of the ITV2 show Jess Wright and Billie Faiers showcased their fashon lines on the night at Funky Mojoe nightclub in High Road, Woodford Green, on Thursday.
The X Factor singer and Celebrity Big Brother winner Rylan Clark, Simon Webbe from pop group Blue and DJ Ironik also attended the event.
It was raising funds for the hospice, also in High Road, which helps children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
The show was run with Loughton based modelling academy La Mode.
You may also want to watch:
Billie said: “Haven House is the chosen charity for our boutique Minnie’s, in Brentwood, and we are doing all we can to support this brilliant cause in its tenth birthday year.”
Jenni Anderson, the hospice’s head of fundraising, said: “This was a fabulous example of how our local business community and our celebrity supporters really get behind Haven House.”
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Redbridge human rights group awarded six-figure National Lottery grant
- 10 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour