Win daily prizes by taking a photo at the art installations at the Exchange Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Residents can cross a deep glacier, try and escape fire-breathing dragons and explore an enchanted woodland as part of an interactive art project at the Exchange.
The shopping centre, at High Road, Ilford, has been kitted out with 3D art installations that allow participants to take pictures at different captivating scenes,
The Play With Art installation will run until October 29 and there will also be free creative children’s workshops run alongside it where they can make their own 3D art.
A daily giveaway voucher will be awarded to the best picture uploaded on social media with the tag #exchangeplayart.
Sarah De Courcy Rolls, general manager of the Exchange told the Recorder: “We are delighted with how our interactive 3D art installations have been received by the local community and shoppers.
You may also want to watch:
“We are committed to enhancing families’ shopping experience and are pleased this activity has been so well received.”
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 9 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 10 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis