The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
West Ham United face the unenviable task of hosting Premier League champions Manchester City on Sunday.
David Moyes’ Hammers will look to bounce back after a disappointing 4-1 defeat at Arsenal last weekend.
Leyton Orient, meanwhile, will want to end their National League season on a high at Gateshead.
The O’s suffered a mixed week at home, with Justin Edinburgh’s men losing 1-0 against Maidenhead United on Tuesday after beating Wrexham 1-0 on Saturday.
And Dagenham & Redbridge bid to spoil champions Macclesfield Town’s party in their final game of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Daggers eased to a 1-0 win over Maidenhead last Saturday in the final home game of the season for John Still’s men,
All this, plus the latest news from the Bostik North and below, is discussed on this week’s East London Football podcast.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
Host Ned Keating is joined by Lee Power, George Sessions and Jacob Ranson to scrutinise another week in east London football.