Television stars Gary Lucy and Leanne Jarvis joining Woodford Green charity fun day
- Credit: Archant
Television stars and a celebrity football tournament will be among the highlights of a star-studded charity fun day in Woodford Green next week.
The Repton Park development, at the site of the former Claybury Hospital, is opening to the public for the family event.
Leanne Jarvis, who appeared on talent competition The Voice, will be performing in the “Repton’s Got Talent” show.
Chigwell actor Gary Lucy is expected to attend, along with dance group Youth Creation, who competed on Britain’s Got Talent.
There will be games and entertainment, including a bouncy castle, and food stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Profits will go towards Haven House Children’s Hospice, in High Road, Woodford Green.
Organiser Hayley Hunt said: “We were thrilled that last year’s event raised over £20,000 for Haven House.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
“It’s a great event with fabulous activities and we want even more people to join us this year.”
A family ticket for the event on Sunday September 8, running from 12-5pm, is £15 for a family of four, including fun fair rides.
Order in advance by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8502 9141.