Television stars Gary Lucy and Leanne Jarvis joining Woodford Green charity fun day
- Credit: Archant
Television stars and a celebrity football tournament will be among the highlights of a star-studded charity fun day in Woodford Green next week.
The Repton Park development, at the site of the former Claybury Hospital, is opening to the public for the family event.
Leanne Jarvis, who appeared on talent competition The Voice, will be performing in the “Repton’s Got Talent” show.
Chigwell actor Gary Lucy is expected to attend, along with dance group Youth Creation, who competed on Britain’s Got Talent.
There will be games and entertainment, including a bouncy castle, and food stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Profits will go towards Haven House Children’s Hospice, in High Road, Woodford Green.
Organiser Hayley Hunt said: “We were thrilled that last year’s event raised over £20,000 for Haven House.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 8 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 9 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
“It’s a great event with fabulous activities and we want even more people to join us this year.”
A family ticket for the event on Sunday September 8, running from 12-5pm, is £15 for a family of four, including fun fair rides.
Order in advance by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8502 9141.