Television star David Hasselhoff arrives in KITT for a knight in Gants Hill
- Credit: Archant
Eighties icon David Hasselhoff relived his Knight Rider days in style at a Gants Hill nightclub on Friday.
The actor, 60, arrived in style at Visage, in Cranbrook Road, in a replica of his character’s talking car Kitt.
Hundreds of people packed the bar and nightclub Faces to see “the Hoff”, who hosted the evening.
Visage manager Paul Moisey said Mr Hasselhoff chatted with guests, posed for pictures, signed autographs and even watched clips of his shows Baywatch and Knight Rider played on screens.
Mr Moisey added: “He was a really nice bloke and enjoyed a chat. He even danced with some of my mum’s friends.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone had a good time.”
Mr Hasselhoff is most famous for his starring roles as a lifeguard in ’80s TV series Baywatch and as Michael Knight in Knight Rider.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 10 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
More recently, he has been a judge on reality show Britain’s Got Talent.