Television star David Hasselhoff arrives in KITT for a knight in Gants Hill
- Credit: Archant
Eighties icon David Hasselhoff relived his Knight Rider days in style at a Gants Hill nightclub on Friday.
The actor, 60, arrived in style at Visage, in Cranbrook Road, in a replica of his character’s talking car Kitt.
Hundreds of people packed the bar and nightclub Faces to see “the Hoff”, who hosted the evening.
Visage manager Paul Moisey said Mr Hasselhoff chatted with guests, posed for pictures, signed autographs and even watched clips of his shows Baywatch and Knight Rider played on screens.
Mr Moisey added: “He was a really nice bloke and enjoyed a chat. He even danced with some of my mum’s friends.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone had a good time.”
Mr Hasselhoff is most famous for his starring roles as a lifeguard in ’80s TV series Baywatch and as Michael Knight in Knight Rider.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
More recently, he has been a judge on reality show Britain’s Got Talent.