Teenage girl taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after being hit by car outside Ilford station
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has been taken to hospital as a “priority” after being hit by a car outside Ilford station this afternoon.
The girl, believed to be 16, was treated for a leg injury at the scene and taken to King’s Major Trauma Centre.
A single responder in a car and an ambulance crew were called to the scene at just after 2pm.
A police spokesman said Cranbrook Road is closed between its junction with Balfour Road and Ilford Hill.
The following bus routes are subject to delays and diversion: 123, 128, 145, 150, 167, 179, 296, 364, 366, 396 and 462.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call 020 8477 3806 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion