Teenage girl taken to hospital as ‘priority’ after being hit by car outside Ilford station
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has been taken to hospital as a “priority” after being hit by a car outside Ilford station this afternoon.
The girl, believed to be 16, was treated for a leg injury at the scene and taken to King’s Major Trauma Centre.
A single responder in a car and an ambulance crew were called to the scene at just after 2pm.
A police spokesman said Cranbrook Road is closed between its junction with Balfour Road and Ilford Hill.
The following bus routes are subject to delays and diversion: 123, 128, 145, 150, 167, 179, 296, 364, 366, 396 and 462.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call 020 8477 3806 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station