Take a snap of Ilford’s new towers to win a trip to the roof
Readers have the chance to take a unique trip to the roof of Ilford’s new Pioneer Point development in our In the Picture competition.
To be in with a chance of standing on the 35th floor of the North Building off Ilford Hill, send in your picture of the development.
You might snap the towers at night, from a distance, during sunrise or sunset or have another eye-catching idea.
Whatever you idea, point and shoot from a safe vantage point and you and a guest could be looking at landmarks including the Olympic Stadium in Stratford, the O2 arena and Canary Wharf from 367ft up in the sky.
The competition, which was launched earlier this month, is running for another three weeks, with entries to be received no later than June 30.
You may also want to watch:
Four judges, including director of London and Regent Construction Limited Andrea Harrison and professional photographer Larry Dunstan, will choose the winner.
Mr Dunstan said: “ The challenge for any photographer will be to bring a uniquely personal perspective to their [the towers’] presence and bring out hidden aspects of the building’s personality.”
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
Pictures should be mounted on A4 card or paper and sent to Jo Armitt, EPGI, Thornton House, Thornton Road, London, SW19 4NG.
Write your name, home address, phone number and email address if applicable on the back of your entry.