Take a snap of Ilford’s new towers to win a trip to the roof
Readers have the chance to take a unique trip to the roof of Ilford’s new Pioneer Point development in our In the Picture competition.
To be in with a chance of standing on the 35th floor of the North Building off Ilford Hill, send in your picture of the development.
You might snap the towers at night, from a distance, during sunrise or sunset or have another eye-catching idea.
Whatever you idea, point and shoot from a safe vantage point and you and a guest could be looking at landmarks including the Olympic Stadium in Stratford, the O2 arena and Canary Wharf from 367ft up in the sky.
The competition, which was launched earlier this month, is running for another three weeks, with entries to be received no later than June 30.
You may also want to watch:
Four judges, including director of London and Regent Construction Limited Andrea Harrison and professional photographer Larry Dunstan, will choose the winner.
Mr Dunstan said: “ The challenge for any photographer will be to bring a uniquely personal perspective to their [the towers’] presence and bring out hidden aspects of the building’s personality.”
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Wanstead rugby youngsters return to action with a win over rivals Woodford
- 10 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
Pictures should be mounted on A4 card or paper and sent to Jo Armitt, EPGI, Thornton House, Thornton Road, London, SW19 4NG.
Write your name, home address, phone number and email address if applicable on the back of your entry.