Students flocking to undergo hair and make-up training at barrister’s South Woodford studio
A trained barrister and hair and make-up artist has 500 students on her books after opening a studio last week.
Sarah Kaiser, 27, the founder of Sarah Artistry, welcomed her first group of budding make-up artists.
At her studio in Marlborough Business Centre, George Lane, South Woodford, she is offering a range of courses including improving your make-up skills, an Asian bridal course and professional eyelash classes.
She said: “I’ve had a complete flood of students wanting to start their courses.”
Sarah trained at the London College of Fashion and worked in the industry with catwalk and corporate events while maintaining a legal career. She is offering two promotions, with an hour-and-a-half hair and make-up session reduced from �150 to �55. A hair and make-up workshop is now �50 instead of �150.
You may also want to watch:
Go to www.sarahartistry.com for details of courses and services.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
- 9 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 10 Former Homebase development plans approved