Students flocking to undergo hair and make-up training at barrister’s South Woodford studio
A trained barrister and hair and make-up artist has 500 students on her books after opening a studio last week.
Sarah Kaiser, 27, the founder of Sarah Artistry, welcomed her first group of budding make-up artists.
At her studio in Marlborough Business Centre, George Lane, South Woodford, she is offering a range of courses including improving your make-up skills, an Asian bridal course and professional eyelash classes.
She said: “I’ve had a complete flood of students wanting to start their courses.”
Sarah trained at the London College of Fashion and worked in the industry with catwalk and corporate events while maintaining a legal career. She is offering two promotions, with an hour-and-a-half hair and make-up session reduced from �150 to �55. A hair and make-up workshop is now �50 instead of �150.
Go to www.sarahartistry.com for details of courses and services.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 6 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 9 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 10 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering