Stolen Rambo the dog could be in Brentwood, says Redbridge owner
A German shepherd stolen from his family’s off-licence last month is suspected to have been taken to the Brentwood area, according to the owner.
Nine-year-old Rambo is still missing after he was taken from Sai Superstore, Redbridge Lane East, Redbridge, by a man and two women who had previously offered the Shritharan family up to �500 for their beloved pet.
Owner Kajanan, 26, now believes he may know where he may be after recognising one of the women who was spotted on CCTV stealing Rambo.
He said: “We have a little idea that he might be in Brentwood. We have put posters up everywhere we can. The whole family has been out putting them up and handing them out.
“We’ve posted messages about him on Facebook, Twitter and on different lost dog websites including Battersea Dogs Home. It’s just a waiting game.”
You may also want to watch:
As reported in last week’s Recorder, the gang thought to have taken the dog had previously reported the family to the RSPCA, who found Rambo to be in good health and have adequate living conditions.
The family are offering a �250 reward for the safe return of Rambo.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space
• Anyone with information can contact us on 020 8477 3821, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.