Stolen Rambo the dog could be in Brentwood, says Redbridge owner
A German shepherd stolen from his family’s off-licence last month is suspected to have been taken to the Brentwood area, according to the owner.
Nine-year-old Rambo is still missing after he was taken from Sai Superstore, Redbridge Lane East, Redbridge, by a man and two women who had previously offered the Shritharan family up to �500 for their beloved pet.
Owner Kajanan, 26, now believes he may know where he may be after recognising one of the women who was spotted on CCTV stealing Rambo.
He said: “We have a little idea that he might be in Brentwood. We have put posters up everywhere we can. The whole family has been out putting them up and handing them out.
“We’ve posted messages about him on Facebook, Twitter and on different lost dog websites including Battersea Dogs Home. It’s just a waiting game.”
You may also want to watch:
As reported in last week’s Recorder, the gang thought to have taken the dog had previously reported the family to the RSPCA, who found Rambo to be in good health and have adequate living conditions.
The family are offering a �250 reward for the safe return of Rambo.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 8 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
• Anyone with information can contact us on 020 8477 3821, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.