Stolen Rambo the dog could be in Brentwood, says Redbridge owner
A German shepherd stolen from his family’s off-licence last month is suspected to have been taken to the Brentwood area, according to the owner.
Nine-year-old Rambo is still missing after he was taken from Sai Superstore, Redbridge Lane East, Redbridge, by a man and two women who had previously offered the Shritharan family up to �500 for their beloved pet.
Owner Kajanan, 26, now believes he may know where he may be after recognising one of the women who was spotted on CCTV stealing Rambo.
He said: “We have a little idea that he might be in Brentwood. We have put posters up everywhere we can. The whole family has been out putting them up and handing them out.
“We’ve posted messages about him on Facebook, Twitter and on different lost dog websites including Battersea Dogs Home. It’s just a waiting game.”
You may also want to watch:
As reported in last week’s Recorder, the gang thought to have taken the dog had previously reported the family to the RSPCA, who found Rambo to be in good health and have adequate living conditions.
The family are offering a �250 reward for the safe return of Rambo.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
• Anyone with information can contact us on 020 8477 3821, or via email at email@example.com.