Still to announce Daggers retained list
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still set to announce retained list, while giving Daggers youngsters a chance in the new campaign
Daggers boss John Still expects to announce his released list of players next Monday as they prepare for their second season back in League Two.
Still helped the Victoria Road side recover from a poor run before a fine final third of the season saw them secure their Football League status for another year.
“Of course there will be changes, but I don’t think there will be anything drastic,” said Still.
“There will be movement like there is at all clubs.
You may also want to watch:
“The budget will be tighter for most of those as well, but we have to continue to find young, hungry players.
“There will be a list around Monday of next week I should think.”
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
Many youngsters have spent the season on loan at various non league clubs and Still believes this summer gives the likes of Dwight Gayle, Louis Dennis and Luke Wilkinson a chance to force their way into the first team.
“Louis Dennis and Dwight Gayle stand out in particular, alongside Luke Wilkinson and there will be a chance for those to impress.”