St George’s Day: Dragons and puppets coming to Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
Dragons and Punch and Judy are making their way to the borough today as residents come together to celebrate St George’s Day.
Sir Lupin will be searching for his dragon in Ilford Town Centre from 3-6pm, with his helpers handing our England flags and other St George-themed goodies.
Meanwhile, a punch and Judy show will be put on at Redbridge Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford at noon, 2pm and 4pm.
The show will come complete with crocodile and sausages, of course.
At the picturesque Valentines Mansion, children will be challenge to find a dragon’s egg.
You may also want to watch:
The dragon egg hunt, at the mansion off Emerson Road, Ilford, will run from 11am-3pm.
• Let us know how you’re celebrating St George’s Day. Comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit