Spurs’ legends match and birthday ball to be sponsored by Redbridge businesses in aid of Haven House
Two businesses in Hainault and Chadwell Heath will sponsor the 10th birthday celebrations at Haven House Children’s Hospice in High Road, Woodford Green.
Chigwell Construction in Hainault Business Park, Forest Road, Hainault, and Dilshan Transport Group in Lansbury Avenue, Chadwell Heath, are backing birthday events at the hospice including a celebrity football match on May 12 and a birthday ball in October.
Chigwell Construction will pick up the bill for the ball, with Dilshan sponsoring the match, meaning all funds raised can benefit children with life-limiting conditions.
The football match will include stars of TV show The Only Way Is Essex James ‘Arg’ Argent and Tom Kilbey, actors Gary Lucy and Danny Dyer and former Tottenham Hotspur players Darren Anderton and Mark Falco.
Dean Floyd, owner of Chigwell Construction, said: “I am delighted to be a headline sponsor for what promises to be a great event and delighted to be able to support such a worthwhile local cause in its 10th birthday year.”
John Singh of Dilshan Transport said: “The football match will be a unique fundraising event for one of my favourite local charities.”
To purchase tickets for both events call 0208 506 3637 or email email@example.com
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 5 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on