Spurs’ legends match and birthday ball to be sponsored by Redbridge businesses in aid of Haven House
Two businesses in Hainault and Chadwell Heath will sponsor the 10th birthday celebrations at Haven House Children’s Hospice in High Road, Woodford Green.
Chigwell Construction in Hainault Business Park, Forest Road, Hainault, and Dilshan Transport Group in Lansbury Avenue, Chadwell Heath, are backing birthday events at the hospice including a celebrity football match on May 12 and a birthday ball in October.
Chigwell Construction will pick up the bill for the ball, with Dilshan sponsoring the match, meaning all funds raised can benefit children with life-limiting conditions.
The football match will include stars of TV show The Only Way Is Essex James ‘Arg’ Argent and Tom Kilbey, actors Gary Lucy and Danny Dyer and former Tottenham Hotspur players Darren Anderton and Mark Falco.
Dean Floyd, owner of Chigwell Construction, said: “I am delighted to be a headline sponsor for what promises to be a great event and delighted to be able to support such a worthwhile local cause in its 10th birthday year.”
You may also want to watch:
John Singh of Dilshan Transport said: “The football match will be a unique fundraising event for one of my favourite local charities.”
To purchase tickets for both events call 0208 506 3637 or email email@example.com
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
- 9 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 10 Former Homebase development plans approved