Spring is here and so are cute animals: Take a look at the new Easter arrivals at Lambourne End Activity Centre
- Credit: Archant
From fluffy bunnies, to piglets suckling on their mummies, spring has well and truly hopped into the borough.
At Lambourne End Activity Centre, Manor Road, the CEO, Rob Gayler, has been busy working night shifts to ensure the safe delivery of 12 piglets, nine bunnies, eight lambs and numerous chicks and ducks.
With a field full of pregnant sheep, ready to burst, the late nights and early morning look set to continue into Easter.
Claire Gilmore, fundraising and marketing co-ordinator said: “It’s an exciting time of the year for us farmers as we welcome lots of baby animals.
“Our CEO and farmer are taking it in turns during this lambing season, and they’re coping well with the sleep deprivation.”
You may also want to watch:
Head down to the activity centre on Sunday, April 10 between 11am and 4pm to meet the Easter babies, enjoy a pony and cart ride and get stuck in to all the other activities.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 7 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 8 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 9 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath