Sports clubs, schools and community groups can benefit from £300k Olympics legacy fund
Sports clubs, schools and community groups can benefit from a £300,000 Olympics legacy fund by applying from Monday.
The money has been allocated as part of Redbridge Council’s commitment to creating a “lasting legacy from the 2012 Games”, according to a council spokesman.
It will be administered over two funding rounds, with grants of between £1,000 and £15,000.
Projects in four areas will be funded - sustainability; community and volunteering; culture and heritage and sport.
Applications for the first round of funding must be received by the council by May 19.
You may also want to watch:
Decisions for bids in this round will be made by July.
Visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/legacyfund for more information or call 020 8708 2856.
- 1 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 2 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 3 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 4 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 7 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 8 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 9 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 10 Council leader hails 'affordable' housing development in Wanstead