Spoof Twitter account does not fuss Woodford Green MP
TWITTER followers of Chingford and Woodford Green MP Iain Duncan Smith will have read about a recent “messy” night out with fellow cabinet member Theresa May.
But the account, updated regularly with short messages known as tweets, is a spoof which a spokesman said Mr Duncan Smith is aware of and not fussed by.
The tweet on October 24 reads: “Last night was messssyyyy!!!! Nothing beats G-A-Y on a Saturday night with Theresa May.”
The spokesman added: “It’s just someone with a sense of humour and we will be keeping an eye on it.”
The author has tweeted 125 times and has 965 followers.
You may also want to watch:
Another tweet referring to Ed Miliband’s victory over brother David for the Labour leadership reads: “Congrats Ed Miliband. Not only did you beat your brother to the leadership, you’ve also got by far the hotter missus. Rawr.”
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones