Special ceremony for Woodford Liberal Synagogue couples celebrating marriage milestones
- Credit: Archant
“Tireless” synagogue volunteers were blessed by a rabbi after celebrating 25 years of wedded bliss.
The two couples – David and Tina Gold, and Bob and Di Kamall – took part in a special service at Woodford Liberal Synagogue, Marlborough Road, South Woodford.
David is head of synagogue security and fundraising, while wife Tina is a joint treasurer. Di is head of the new generation committee and a choir member along with husband Bob, who is the synagogue’s co-vice chairman.
Rabbi Richard Jacobi blessed each couple and congratulated them on reaching the milestone and thanked both couples for their efforts in helping the synagogue community.
After the service, co-vice chairwoman Alice Wilcock presented the couples with a silver chanukah and a celebration cake.
You may also want to watch:
Tina said: “The secret to our happy marriage is never taking each other for granted, communication, always being there for the good times and not so good times.
“But above all these, still being able to make each other laugh.”
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 8 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop