Reality TV stars and Towie celebrate new Lebanese South Woodford restaurant
- Credit: Archant
The creme de la creme of Essex reality TV ventured to South Woodford for the opening of a new Lebanese fusion restaurant last night.
Hosted by Big Brother contestant, Simon Gross, well-known faces such as Towie's James Lock, Pete Wicks and TV personality Alex Reid arrived at Liban Tapas, George Lane, to sample Mediterranean based sharing plates and dishes on Wednesday, June 19.
From freshly sourced seabass and tender meat cuts to gluten-free and vegan recipes, the restaurant offers a high-class "straightforward menu" sampled from healthy ingredients.
Guests then retired to the Parisian terrace to enjoy Lebanese wines imported from the Beqaa Valley, and cocktails created by the in-house mixologist.
"The restaurant offers high-class Lebanese food at its best and it right on your doorstep," said Simon.
"Get yourself down to George Lane and try it for yourself."
Since opening, Redbridge Council has awarded the venue with a five-star food hygiene rating.
- 1 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 2 Keith Prince to keep fighting as plans to develop former Homebase inch closer
- 3 Woodford Green teen to play at orchestral concert
- 4 Start date revealed for next Bishop of Barking after consecration
- 5 Man attacked with machete before falling from height in Wanstead
- 6 Dagenham & Redbridge rally to win at Weymouth
- 7 Newport's Norman sends Leyton Orient to late defeat
- 8 Have your say on the proposed east London constituency boundary changes
- 9 Call to overhaul 'grossly unfair' business rates
- 10 Funding problems throw timeline of new Whipps Cross hospital into doubt
The Liban Tapas is open six days a week from 4pm to late and is closed on Mondays.