South Woodford nutritionist to Premiership stars backing Haven House slimming group
A Woodford Green children’s hospice is set to benefit from slimmers eager to whittle down their waistlines in the New Year.
Haven House Children’s Hospice in High Road, Woodford Green, has launched a “lose pounds for pounds” appeal with the support of nutritionist Sarah Schenker.
Sarah, of Cheyne Avenue, South Woodford, who works with football clubs including Chelsea and who was previously a consultant to chef Delia Smith, will lead the group at All Saints’ Church in Inmans Row, Woodford Green.
Slimmers will benefit from diet plans, personal advice and weekly monitoring of their weight while helping the hospice by paying a �30 registration fee.
They will also pledge to support the charity, which cares for children with life-limiting conditions, by taking part in a sponsored weight-loss programme.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah said: “This is the third time that I’ve lead a weight-loss group for Haven House and I hope that it will be a huge success.
“My group lost a considerable amount of weight last year and this converted to vital funds for Haven House.”
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
It is a six-week programme.
To get involved, contact Charlotte Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8498 5842.