South Woodford accountants Nordens in running for Federation of Small Businesses’ award
- Credit: Archant
Accountants in South Woodford are contenders to win one of the Federation of Small Businesses’ (FSB) London Awards.
Nordens in Hermon Hill is in the running for the “enterprising business” award, going up against five other businesses, including interior designers and a public relations firm.
The company recently launched a mobile phone app with tax-calculating tools which is “doing really well”, according to Mitch Hahn, head of business development, and is being used by clients.
A grand-final dinner to name the FSB winners will be in Covent Garden on Thursday.
Mr Hahn said: “It shows the way we’re moving. I think we deserve it. Our support for clients is top drawer.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm is also set to relocate in July after buying 5,000-square-foot offices in Roding Lane South, Woodford Green.
Mr Hahn said: “We’re just growing really quickly, it’s brilliant. It allows us to provide an even better service to clients.”
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 4 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 5 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
Visit www.nordens.co.uk for more information.