South Woodford accountants Nordens in running for Federation of Small Businesses’ award
- Credit: Archant
Accountants in South Woodford are contenders to win one of the Federation of Small Businesses’ (FSB) London Awards.
Nordens in Hermon Hill is in the running for the “enterprising business” award, going up against five other businesses, including interior designers and a public relations firm.
The company recently launched a mobile phone app with tax-calculating tools which is “doing really well”, according to Mitch Hahn, head of business development, and is being used by clients.
A grand-final dinner to name the FSB winners will be in Covent Garden on Thursday.
Mr Hahn said: “It shows the way we’re moving. I think we deserve it. Our support for clients is top drawer.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm is also set to relocate in July after buying 5,000-square-foot offices in Roding Lane South, Woodford Green.
Mr Hahn said: “We’re just growing really quickly, it’s brilliant. It allows us to provide an even better service to clients.”
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
Visit www.nordens.co.uk for more information.