Solutions to Israel Palestine conflict topic of talk at Woodford Liberal Synagogue
A charity working to find solutions to the conflict between Israel and Palestine visited a synagogue in South Woodford to talk about their work.
More than 50 members of the Woodford Liberal Synagogue, Marlborough Road, listened to the presentation by charity One Voice.
The charity has elected representatives who work to promote a two state solution to the conflict.
The evening kicked off with an introduction by Rabbi Richard Jacobi.
This was followed by three speeches by charity representatives who live in Palestine, Israel and London on the situations they come across in their day-to-day work.
You may also want to watch:
The evening, held last week, was rounded off with a lively question and answer session as well as tea and cake.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told
- 10 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle