Snow in Redbridge: Schools open as trains suffer minor delays
No school closures are being reported in Redbridge this morning, 24 hours after the borough was covered in snow.
Some schools are opening slightly later than usual, including Oaks Park High School, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, which is opening at 9.25am.
The Forest Academy, Harbourer Road, Hainault, is asking students to arrive for registration at 9.40am, while Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Redbridge, is opening at 9.20am.
Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, is open as usual.
Trains coming in to Ilford from the direction of Liverpool Street have delays of around five minutes, while the Central Line also has minor delays westbound after an earlier faulty train at Mile End.
You may also want to watch:
Have you taken pictures of the snow in the borough? Email them to email@example.com.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath