Snow in Redbridge: Schools open as trains suffer minor delays
No school closures are being reported in Redbridge this morning, 24 hours after the borough was covered in snow.
Some schools are opening slightly later than usual, including Oaks Park High School, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, which is opening at 9.25am.
The Forest Academy, Harbourer Road, Hainault, is asking students to arrive for registration at 9.40am, while Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Redbridge, is opening at 9.20am.
Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, is open as usual.
Trains coming in to Ilford from the direction of Liverpool Street have delays of around five minutes, while the Central Line also has minor delays westbound after an earlier faulty train at Mile End.
You may also want to watch:
Have you taken pictures of the snow in the borough? Email them to email@example.com.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 6 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 10 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute