Snow in Redbridge: Schools open as trains suffer minor delays
No school closures are being reported in Redbridge this morning, 24 hours after the borough was covered in snow.
Some schools are opening slightly later than usual, including Oaks Park High School, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, which is opening at 9.25am.
The Forest Academy, Harbourer Road, Hainault, is asking students to arrive for registration at 9.40am, while Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Redbridge, is opening at 9.20am.
Redbridge College, Barley Lane, Little Heath, is open as usual.
Trains coming in to Ilford from the direction of Liverpool Street have delays of around five minutes, while the Central Line also has minor delays westbound after an earlier faulty train at Mile End.
You may also want to watch:
Have you taken pictures of the snow in the borough? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 6 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 7 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Councillor's year-long running challenge ends with £1.2k foodbank donation
- 10 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes