Six found, 16 remain – can you help police track down Redbridge’s most wanted?
Can you help police find 16 of Redbridge’s most wanted?
Our gallery, which you can view by clicking on the link at the top right of this page, has the faces of 14 men and two women police want to speak to.
Since the Recorder published in print and on this website the faces of 22 people police wanted to speak to, six have been found.
The most recent is Viorel Bujor, 27, who was wanted for burglary.
He has been bailed until next month pending forensics.
You may also want to watch:
With a almost a third of the “most wanted” found in less than a month, detectives need your help in finding the others.
Call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 if you can help, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening