Six found, 16 remain – can you help police track down Redbridge’s most wanted?
Can you help police find 16 of Redbridge’s most wanted?
Our gallery, which you can view by clicking on the link at the top right of this page, has the faces of 14 men and two women police want to speak to.
Since the Recorder published in print and on this website the faces of 22 people police wanted to speak to, six have been found.
The most recent is Viorel Bujor, 27, who was wanted for burglary.
He has been bailed until next month pending forensics.
You may also want to watch:
With a almost a third of the “most wanted” found in less than a month, detectives need your help in finding the others.
Call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 if you can help, quoting the reference below the relevant picture.
- 1 Medical student who helped injured biker calls for more first aid training
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 4 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 5 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 6 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 9 Letter: High-density housing plans in Redbridge
- 10 Primary school creates memorial garden for pupils to remember loved ones