Sinitta shops for Simon Cowell’s baby in Ilford designer store
- Credit: Archant
Singer Sinitta paid a visit to a designer clothing store to shop for Simon Cowell’s baby.
The 80s singer chose Childsplay, Clements Road, Ilford, to buy the new clothes for her ex’s child today (February 26).
Sinitta, who scored hits in the 80s with songs including So Macho and Toy Boy, previously said she felt a “sense of betrayal” over Cowell’s secret romance with Lauren Silverman, according to a national newspaper.
But now she has been out shopping in Ilford for Eric, the son Cowell and Silverman had together.
Sinitta and the former X Factor judge started a relationship in the 80s and dated on and off for 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
She was his first signing to a record label and they found steady success together with her record Tom Boy reaching number four in the UK in 1987.
In 2006 she first joined Cowell’s mentoring team on the TV talent contest.
- 1 Medical student who helped injured biker calls for more first aid training
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 4 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 5 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 6 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 7 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 8 Letter: High-density housing plans in Redbridge
- 9 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 10 Primary school creates memorial garden for pupils to remember loved ones
Sinitta shopped with her two children, Magdalena and Zach and TV presenter Laura Hamilton and her baby Rocco.