Singing group set to wow South Woodford with musical hits
Enjoy popular songs from musicals and operettas at a concert.
St Mary’s Church, based in High Road, South Woodford, is welcoming the North Devon group Encore!, who will perform songs from productions including Les Miserables, Oliver and My Fair Lady.
The set on May 31 will feature duets, solos and four-part singing.
Two of the members were part of the church’s choir before leaving South Woodford.
Encore! raise money for charity with their shows and this time their proceeds will go towards the Woodford Memorial Hall, which is next to the church.
You may also want to watch:
The concert will begin at 7.30pm, with tickets available on the door or in advance.
They cost £9 for adults, £8 for concessions and are free of charge for under-18s. To book, call 020 8505 3352.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses